1), Post these Rules
2), Post 8 Facts about your OC/Character
3), Tag 8 other OCs/characters
4), Post their names as well as their owners
5), (( NO TAG BACKS ))
I got myself tagged by the awesome . Seems the Mukat wanted to learn a bit more about my cuddly Fairy, Leila
1) So, to start with, while Leila is a predator, she also likes to hire herself out to adventurers as a sort of protector. Her fee generally involves a portion of whatever treasure the group finds, or, if she's escorting someone, a random trinket.
2) Leila has a fascination with human things, from gear and weapons, to random inventions and/or toys. If someone is caught by her, really the best bet to be freed is to offer something and say it was made by humans.
3) Unlike most fairies, Leila is not that skilled of a spell caster. She is good with teleportation based spells, such as warping, due to her heritage as a Canopy Fairy, and she knows how to shrink things, but other then that she knows few spells. Instead, she relies on her collection of magical artifacts and weapons that she's gained over the years, and is proficient enough with her warping magic that she can summon her weapons almost instantly.
4) While Leila may generally seem like a happy-go-lucky fairy, she actually has a very bad temper and holds grudges for a long time.
5) Leila knows how to cook thanks to her interest in humans, and her marriage with a human. While she's not an expert, she knows how to make a pretty delicious duiker meal, and she enjoys baking sweets. Although, she also likes to stick shrunken prey into said sweets, and pass them out to her friends. If a human sized snack manages to anger her enough, they generally can expect to become a part of Leila's next batch of cookies...protected by spells during the cooking part of course.
6) Leila actually grew up in a polygamous tribe of fairies, and sees no issue with having multiple lovers due to that. As far as she's concerned, you can love as many people as you wish. Having more then one person you love doesn't diminish your love for someone else.
7) Leila isn't safe for fellow predators to be around, especially when she's protecting a group of prey. She sees little issue with killing fellow preds, and has done so on many occasions. Although she doesn't do it for no reason.
8) When she's not mad, Leila is a very motherly fairy, and takes pride in her ability to care for and comfort others in their time of need.
Lets see...I tag: